This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser does not support stylesheets, or they are turned off, you can still access and read the content on this site. All fonts are relative, so you can resize the text if required.
FEATURES TO MAKE THE SITE MORE ACCESSIBLE
- You can resize all text using your browser's text resize option. If you are using Internet Explorer on the PC, go to the View menu, select 'Text Size', and choose the appropriate size text, e.g. 'largest'. If you use Safari on the Mac, go to the View menu, then choose 'Make Text Bigger'. All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- The accessibility of the site has been tested on a wide range of browsers. Alternative user-defined style sheets can be applied to allow changes in the site's appearance, without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information.
- A search box on every page.
- Every page has a link to this accessibility statement.
- Every pages has a link back to this web site's home page.
Falconry Heritage Trust, in association with Redstone Websites, makes every effort to create and maintain a site that is accessible to everyone. However, a web site is never static, and sometimes pages get modified. If you have problems accessing any page in this site, please contact us, stating the address of the page and the problem you encountered.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
7 St Germains House
Tel: 01875 853367